Sunday, March 6, 2011

Simon’s B-Day

I have lot’s of catching up to do.  Family, vacations, hunting trips, projects, work, Netflix, etc. have all been sucking up my time.  I’ve still been taking pictures, but just haven’t been posting.  So, I’ll keep commentary to a minimum until I catch up.  Here are my favorites from Simon’s Birthday party back in January.

_MG_3045

_MG_3047

_MG_3048

_MG_3075

_MG_3101

These were some of my first pictures taken with my new Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens I received for Christmas.  The white balance on the higher end lenses seems to cooler than my cheaper lenses.  I like it in some cases.  In others I don’t and correct it later.  I warmed all the pictures above quite a bit.

1 comment:

{Savannah} said...

The Merry-go-round makes such a cute background!