Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baptizing Josh

I was lucky enough to baptize Joshua this last weekend.  He is an amazing boy.  We practiced several times before the big event and he could stop talking about how excited he was.  I take that back, once the baptism actually started, he turned to me and told me that now he just felt warm with the spirit.  When we talked about the interview he would have with the bishop before his baptism, he already had all the answers right there and I could tell he was working off his own testimony and not ours.  I think the are great expectations for Josh.  I know I have them.  I’m confident that he will be a great person.  He is well on his way.  He has so many talents.  The one that stands out most in my mind is his charity.  His is easily moved and loves to do secret little acts of kindness for others.  I think his brother Jonah is picking that up now.  What a good example.  We love you Josh!

I know this blog is for my pictures, but I couldn’t very well take these pictures when I’m in them.  So, complements of Leah, here are a few from the day.

_MG_8342

IMG_8330

No comments: