Thursday, September 9, 2010

My AWESOME Wife

It’s true!  I couldn’t have married a more perfect girl.  Christi is the bomb.  We were talking today and realized that we’ve known each other for 18 years now.  Holy frijoles!  I’ve known her more years than I haven’t.  I’m more and more amazed with her each day.  Case in point, she is designing a dress right now.  She’s never done it before, but just thought it would be fun to do.  So, she’s just picking it up, following her heart, and I know I’m a guy but… I’ve got to say that it looks great!  I often think that I can do anything that I set my mind too.  I think that’s part of why I like Christi so much.  She has the same mind set and ability.  She can do anything she sets her mind to doing too.  Although she thinks things through more than I do, and she focuses more on the important stuff.  I honestly believe I’d still be at McDonald’s flipping burgers if she hadn’t of found me.  She is my inspiration and the reason I keep trying.  I love you Christi!  Ai… Ai…. Ai….  :)

_MG_3726

_MG_4062

2 comments:

Christi said...

Aw...shucks. Ai ai ai right back at you!

Anonymous said...

That quality is definately something you have in common. What a great match! Ginny