Sunday, September 26, 2010

Savannah Asks for the Cameras Attention

Besides me, Savannah is probably the most excited about photography in our family.  She’s got a great eye and has already started her own blog (http://savvysmiling.blogspot.com/).  I can totally see us doing photography together.  Not only does she like to take pictures, she is always a willing to model too.  At soccer practice the other day, I went off to the end of the field to try and take pictures of the sunset.  Savannah steps right up in the direction I had the camera pointed and started posing and flashing her smile without asking me to take her picture.  She just knew that I wouldn’t be able to resist having her in the pictures.  She was right.  I’m excited to have her on the photography train. 

Before-1

Before-3

Savannah After

2 comments:

elizadavis said...

She's growing up!!

Ginny said...

What a beautiful daughter you have!