Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our Smorgasbord Christmas Tree

We put up our Christmas tree on Monday night for Family Home Evening.  Every year we turn on the Knudsen Brothers and hang our ornaments to Rockin’ around the Christmas tree.  Then we turn on the Christmas lights, off with the room lights, and sing a carol or two followed by a Christmas story.  I have the best wife!  She’s made it a tradition to collect short Christmas stories.  Once the tree is up, she reads a story to the kids every night until Christmas.  She’s great at keeping traditions in our family.  Even if I complain about them, deep down I really like them (including the time to make potato rolls every Thanksgiving).

What would Christmas photography be without a little experiment.  I took 34 pictures below, applied a small border to each one, and overlapped them onto one canvas.  Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year!  I’ll post on the ornaments next time.

Christmas Tree

3 comments:

Christi said...

A-HA! I have it in writing! You like traditions! I knew it! Your picture is cool, too.

{Savannah} said...

That looks awesome!

Jeff said...

Just because I like it doesn't mean I like it... :)