Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wrapping Up The Andersons

It’s been crazy busy week with two photo shoots (three if you count a short session with the kids) and trying to finish touch ups on the Anderson’s family pictures.  Thanks again to Chris, Monica, and family for letting me take their pictures and learn from this experience.  They were very easy to work with and made it a great time for me while we roamed around my yard.  I’m happy with the results.  When ever I do a session, I have a pit in my stomach worrying that it’s not going to be good enough until I can finally see the final results.  My touch up time is speeding up too.  I only spent about 8-10 hours editing these.  I found myself able to get in an edit rhythm and make quick work of some tasks.  There was still some learning and playing around, but definitely less time overall.  Here are some of my favorites:

2010 Anderson Family-112

2010 Anderson Family-18

2010 Anderson Family-87

2010 Anderson Family-94

2010 Anderson Family-109-Edit

2010 Anderson Family-4

2010 Anderson Family-31

2010 Anderson Family-146

Now to work on a night time portrait session I did for the Gilbert family, Taylor Tenney’s senior portraits, and a Christmas picture of the kiddos.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Jeff a roonie....8-10 hours...holy majoly.....we need another PS lesson....I like these alot! And your beautiful wife eyes look great!