Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stockings

On top of the ornaments and nightly Christmas story readings, Christi has made stockings for each of us.  They are just the right size except that every year we seem to think we need more than what will fit in there.  I remember using my own socks as a kid.  We have nine children in my family and Santa usually just dropped off all the candy in one of those large silver mixing bowls.  I’m sure he just didn’t have time to put candy into each stocking… or was worried about what had been in my socks.  Memories can be so great!  That’s why I’m glad my wife takes the time to build good memories with our kids.

Playing around with Lightroom’s print layout tools.

Story Time

Last Year we had Lindsey staying with us at Christmas time.  Since she didn’t have a stocking she got this one.  Minus the Josh.

_MG_1457

I’m sorry to say that it did not get completely filled either.  With Lindsey up in Washington now, we should send it to her full of sunshine from Sunnyville (The name our kids gave our homestead – I should post the song some time).

No comments: