Thursday, November 4, 2010

Too Much To Do

If I didn’t have too much to do before, then I do now.  Things are getting busier at work as well as in my quest to learn photography.  It’s good, but I wish I had time to take on more clients.  Do you call them clients if they are free?  All friends and family right now, but I don’t think I’m going to have time for all the Christmas pictures that people want in time for Christmas cards.  Well, we do what we do. 

Right now I’m working on editing an infant shoot that I did last Saturday of 3 week old Anah Anderson.  Leah loaned me her props and I set up in our dining room which has windows the length of it.  I’m learning some new things that I’ll share once I post some of the final edits.  Here is one photo that was easy to edit.  Hopefully, I’ll get the rest done this week.

Anah Anderson-23  f/1.8   1/400   ISO 200
Canon EOS 7D with ‘EF 50mm f/1.8 II’ – Cropped down a bit vertically

No comments: